Homes for Sale in Parrot Drive Area, Hillsborough, CA
The lovely neighborhood of Parrot Drive Area is located in the lively town of Hillsborough, CA.
The Parrott Drive Area is popularly known for its majestic towering Bay views and high altitudes. This neighborhood is among the collection of excellent communities in the town of Hillsborough. Home buyers fall in love with the antique beauty of homes for sale in this area. Many of these homes are ranch and mansion styles from the 1950s and 1960s. Residents of the Parrott Drive Area do not worry about the accessibility of schools, healthcare, shops, and recreational sites since the neighborhood is near downtown San Mateo, Highway 92, and South School assignments. The roads of Parrot Drive Area are easy to access for bikes and cars, while car drives must do most errands. Parrott Drive Area is an unrivaled spot to call home from retirees to thriving individuals and growing families, offering unequaled peace and serenity. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have inquiries about the neighborhood and homes for sale in Parrott Dive Area or other communities in the beautiful town of Hillsborough, CA.
FUN RECREATIONAL SITES: There are many unique places to visit in Hillsborough, CA, near Parrott Drive Area. The historic Carolands mansion, Sawyer Camp Trail, Bayside Park, and San Mateo Central Park are among the notable landmarks near the community. These places are all children-friendly, enjoyable, and adventure-packed sites. Also, they are only a few drives away from Parrott Drive Area.
LOVELY NEIGHBORHOOD: Parrott Drive Area is a place for all. People of all ages are suitable to live here. The neighborhood is safe, clean, and very welcoming. With a total population of less than 500, 94% of the residents own their homes, while the remaining 6% are home renters.
REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES: Potential home buyers in this neighborhood have many excellent real estate options. There will be no regrets when you purchase a home here. You can choose between ranch styles, single-family homes, condos, or even a mansion in this place. Anything that suits your taste and can cater to your housing needs is accessible in Parrott Drive Area.
Hillsborough Market Information
5 Real Estate Facts About Parrot Drive Area, Hillsborough, CA
- The median home price for sale in Parrot Drive Area is $2.5 million.
- The highest price for this area’s properties is $7.3 million, while the lowest is $3.15 million. The total home sale price depends on the buyer and the seller’s agreement.
- Homebuyers can choose either single-family homes or condominium types of homes. Many of these homes in the Parrott Drive Area were built in the 1950s and early 2000s.
- The average sq ft. of properties measures 4,769, while the average sale price per sq ft. is $1,259.
- Parrott Drive Area is famous for its amazing high-altitude views.
Latest Homes for Sale in Parrot Drive Area
There are no publicly available listings at the moment. Contact us about available properties in this area.Contact Us
Parrot Drive Area Map
One of the good things about the neighborhood of Parrott Drive Area is that it is accessible to many roads and junctions. From Tobin Clark Estate, you can utilize the Tournament Dr to get to Parrott Dr. Parrott Drive Area is also accessible through one of the town’s major roads: Crystal Spring Road. You can get to the Parrot Drive Area by knowing the popular establishments near it. St John’s Cemetery is located northeast of Parrott Drive Area. While Tobin Clark Estate is on the eastern part, the Yu and Wei Family Foundation on the south, and The Last Stagecoach Hold-up in San Mateo County on the west.
Ready to take the next step?
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients. We believe it is of the utmost importance that you feel informed, up to date, and confident in our business relationship. We run our team with efficiency, combining high tech with high touch and being available to you at all times of the day and on weekends. Please contact us to discuss your specific goals; we look forward to working with you.
Who Lives in Hillsborough, CA
Things to do in Parrot Drive Area
Schools in Parrot Drive Area
|South Hillsborough School||K - 5||Public|
|Crocker Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Aragon High School||9 - 12||Public|