Burlingame, CA Neighborhoods
Explore the top-rated communities in Burlingame, California. Browse through each of our detailed community pages to get various information that will help you decide on getting that perfect home!
Homes for Sale in Burlingame, CA
With approximately 18,000 public trees inside the city limits, Burlingame is known as the “City of Trees.” The city is located on the southern outskirts of San Francisco in California.
Burlingame, California, is one of the most highly-regarded cities in the state, and it is home to several desirable dwellings in the region. It is noted for its high quality of life and extensive waterfront. To safeguard the large number of trees planted across the city, the Burlingame board of trustees issued an ordinance in 1908 that “prohibited cutting, harming, or killing of trees.” Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require additional information or to schedule a visit to one of the Burlingame houses for sale. Fortunately, we have a qualified team of professionals that can help you make the best decision possible for your family.
TRANSPORTATION ALTERNATIVE: Given the numerous significant freeways that pass through Burlingame, the area is served by different modes of transportation to provide ease of travel for every resident in the region. Among the transportation alternatives accessible in Burlingame include the Caltrain, which has been serving the Burlingame Station since 1985. The Bay Area Rapid Transit, often known as BART, is conveniently located north of Burlingame and easily accessible. The BART rails are located within the city limits of Burlingame. Finally, SamTrans bus routes 292, 398, 46, the ECR, Commute.org, and Caltrain shuttles are available in Burlingame. The Burlingame Trolley is a two-route shuttle service sponsored by the City of Burlingame and area businesses.
THRIVING ECONOMY: Burlingame is home to many diverse businesses and commercial establishments. Historically, Burlingame has been home to many candies and chocolate companies. Aside from that, the city has become an attractive location for biotechnology companies, given its proximity to South San Francisco. Burlingame became a prominent location for vehicle retailers in the 1920s, and this area was known as “Auto Row” because of this popularity. Additionally, because of Burlingame’s strategic location between the expanding technology hubs of Silicon Valley on the south and San Francisco on the north, several high-technology companies have opened offices in the community.
DIVERSE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Being home to many business enterprises, Burlingame provides many career prospects for anyone seeking work in the region and living in the city. Many career opportunities are available to young professionals throughout Burlingame, and they can choose the career that best suits their skills and experience.
Burlingame Market Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Burlingame, CA
- On the Burlingame real estate market, you’ll find a diverse selection of beautiful single-family homes with unique aesthetic finishes and handcrafted details. Charming townhomes, condominiums, multi-family residences, and flats are among the other housing options available in the city.
- Luxurious homes in the region are valued between $750,000 to $13.8 million, depending on their location.
- In Burlingame, affordable housing is typically available at prices ranging from $100,000 to $500,000.
- Homes in the area are typically built with one to twelve bedrooms.
- The majority of homes are typically designed with one to fifteen bathrooms.
- The interior living area provided by the residential houses in Burlingame is generous, with the most typical floor plans ranging in size from 700 sq ft to more than 8,300 sq ft.
- Most properties have lots ranging from around 0.03 to 2.52 acres on average, with the majority being 0.03 acres.
- The architectural finishes utilized in Contemporary, Craftsman, and Farm House home designs in Burlingame are among the most popular in the city.
- Wood, frame, and stucco construction are the most typical building types in the city, while the most popular flooring in each interior is tiles, hardwood, or carpet.
- There are a few vacant lots available across the city of Burlingame.
Latest Homes for Sale in Burlingame, CA
Burlingame Neighborhoods Map
The gorgeous city of Burlingame is nestled between the stunning waves of the San Francisco Bay and the relaxing slopes of the mountains on the southern fringes of San Francisco in California. Among the major thoroughfares that run through the city and can be used to enter the city limits include Junipero Serra Freeway on the west and South El Camino Real and Bayshore Freeway on the east.
Burlingame Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients. We believe it is of the utmost importance that you feel informed, up to date, and confident in our business relationship. We run our team with efficiency, combining high tech with high touch and being available to you at all times of the day and on weekends. Please contact us to discuss your specific goals; we look forward to working with you.
Who Lives in Burlingame, CA
Things to do in Burlingame
Featured Neighborhoods in Burlingame
Articles Based in Burlingame
Photo by Tamar Gogua on Unsplash The flourishing city of Burlingame in San Mateo County, California occupies a sizable portion of the San Francisco Peninsula’s
There are plenty of pet-friendly restaurants in San Mateo and Burlingame that welcome dogs at their outdoor tables. Need help deciding where to eat? Check