South San Francisco, CA Neighborhoods
Explore the top-rated communities in San Francisco, California. Browse through each of our detailed community pages to get various information that will help you decide on getting that perfect home!
Homes for Sale in South San Francisco, CA
Nestled on the San Francisco Peninsula, just a few minutes away from the San Francisco Bay Area, you’ll find the picturesque South San Francisco, a city inside San Mateo County, California, that locals often refer to as “South City.”
Families seeking a city with many recreational activities and a tranquil neighborhood might find it in South San Francisco, California. Although it is not well recognized as a tourist destination, South San Francisco serves as a prominent landmark for anyone traveling along the San Francisco Peninsula or via the adjacent San Francisco International Airport. Large signs atop Sign Hill near San Bruno Mountain State Park say, “SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO THE INDUSTRIAL CITY.” For more information about South San Francisco, please do not hesitate to contact our staff.
RECREATIONAL SPOTS: South San Francisco has a broad range of eating, lodging, and recreational opportunities. There’s the Westborough Park, Sign Hill Park, and a slew of foreign dining establishments, including Mexican, Filipino, and Indian restaurants, to name just a few. If we’re talking about the city’s recreational options, you won’t be disappointed. With a lot of entertainment and recreational opportunities in South San Francisco, you and your family will never run out of enjoyable activities to do on the weekends or during holidays.
SAFE CITY TO LIVE: Security and safety are two things we strive for while looking for a place to call home. Family members need not fear their safety at night because of the city’s many emergency response facilities like hospitals, firehouses, and police departments strategically located around the area.
EMPLOYMENT HAVEN: South San Francisco is not only noted for its plethora of leisure facilities but also its profusion of career prospects. There are many job opportunities available in the city for you, whatever your field of specialization is.
South San Francisco Market Information
10 Real Estate Facts About South San Francisco, CA
- Property buyers in South San Francisco can select from a wide range of elegant and opulent residential residences, from $1.03 million to $6.7 million.
- The city is also home to many affordable residences, ranging from $400,000 to less than one million dollars on average.
- Homes with various configurations ranging from one to five bedrooms are available, depending on the property’s size and desired number of bedrooms.
- Residents of the district can choose from floor plans that include anywhere from one to four baths.
- Floor spaces ranging in size from 700 sq ft to 3,000 sq ft are available in South San Francisco’s current inventory.
- In South San Francisco, the most frequently used lot sizes for constructing residential dwellings are those ranging from 0.05 acres to 3.39 acres in size.
- There are a variety of architectural styles available on the market, but the most popular home designs are Contemporary, Rustic, or Traditional.
- In several neighborhoods around South San Francisco, undeveloped land ideal for developing one-of-a-kind residences can be found. There are currently no available unoccupied lots for sale in the city.
- The lot sizes of vacant properties in the city are typically between 0.05 acres and 0.20 acres. These vacant lots can be purchased for anywhere from $400,000 to $1 million, depending on the parcel size.
- Homes in South San Francisco are primarily single-family residences and condominium units of high-quality construction. Multi-family housing, apartments, and townhouses are some other types of property accessible in the city.
Latest Homes for Sale in South San Francisco, CA
South San Francisco Neighborhoods Map
Situated on the San Francisco Peninsula on San Francisco Bay, South San Francisco is a lovely city in San Mateo County, California, United States. Millbrae is just 6.2 miles from the city, which can be accessed in 9 minutes by US-101 North. Millbrae to the south, Brisbane to the east, and Colma to the north are the city’s neighboring municipalities.
South San Francisco Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients. We believe it is of the utmost importance that you feel informed, up to date, and confident in our business relationship. We run our team with efficiency, combining high tech with high touch and being available to you at all times of the day and on weekends. Please contact us to discuss your specific goals; we look forward to working with you.