San Bruno, CA Neighborhoods
Explore the top-rated communities in San Bruno, California. Browse through each of our detailed community pages to get various information that will help you decide on getting that perfect home!
Homes for Sale in San Bruno, CA
San Bruno is one of the best locations in California to settle down in if you want to start a family.
San Bruno is famed as the “City with a Heart” and is regarded for its natural parks and pleasant, well-maintained residential areas. It is also noted as a regional transit hub and, more recently, as a thriving high-technology commercial center in California. If you are thinking about migrating to San Bruno and would want to talk with a professional broker, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team whenever it is most convenient for your schedule. Our staff can provide you with exceptional services to make your transfer to the area as simple as possible.
COMFORTABLE WEATHER: In San Bruno, the climate is the gentle Mediterranean, marked by pleasant to warm, dry summer and cooler, rainy winters. The weather in San Bruno is significantly milder than in the rest of the state. The city’s climate is very comparable to that of oceanic weather conditions. It is therefore close to temperatures found in other parts of the world, such as the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, southern Australia, and coastal areas of Norway and much of Scandinavia, where mild climates are typical. Families that prefer cooler environmental temperatures will surely love the pleasant weather condition experienced in San Bruno, CA.
CITY PARKS: San Bruno is particularly well-known for its charming parks that can be found throughout the city. San Bruno City Park is the most important municipal park in the area. It has landscaped walking paths and nature trails, a playground, picnic tables, a modest ballpark, a municipal pool, and a leisure center with an enclosed basketball court once used for workouts by the San Francisco Warriors basketball team. There are other smaller municipal parks in different districts of San Bruno, such as Junipero Serra County Park, which has a variety of hiking routes, picnic pavilions, barbecue grills, and picnic tables, among other amenities. The park is overseen by the San Mateo County Parks and Recreation Department, which imposes a six-dollar admission fee for automobiles. These parks are suitable for families with little kids if they would like to bond with their children without traveling far from their neighborhoods.
CHARMING COMMUNITIES: The well-established city of San Bruno is home to several beautiful neighborhoods that are worth exploring. Each community supplies a distinct and unique living environment and insightful landscape design to develop an aesthetically compelling atmosphere and an elegant neighborhood structure for its residents and visitors to enjoy.
San Bruno Market Information
10 Real Estate Facts About San Bruno, CA
- In San Bruno, a real estate portfolio encompasses small to moderate-sized homes in the $100,000 to less than $900,000 range.
- Real estate prices in San Bruno start from $1 million for a modest starter home to over $13.9 million for opulent properties with exceptional features.
- San Bruno’s housing stock comprises single-family homes, townhouses, multi-family structures, and condominium residences.
- An empty lot for sale in the city is offered for $6.49 million, and it is the only one available for purchase in the entire city.
- The majority of the residences in the neighborhood have between one and twelve bedrooms, which is the most frequent configuration.
- These houses are also equipped with one to five bathrooms, depending on the arrangement of the property.
- Floor layouts with interior dimensions ranging from 350 sq ft to 22,000 sq ft are offered for residential units in San Bruno.
- Depending on the location, lot sizes can range from roughly 0.04 acres to over 5,000 acres.
- Unique architectural styles, including Traditional, Contemporary, and Craftsman designs, are featured in the majority of the city’s residences.
- At this time, there are no listed apartments for sale in San Bruno, California.
Latest Homes for Sale in San Bruno, CA
San Bruno Neighborhoods Map
San Bruno is a bustling city in San Mateo County, California, United States. Crestmoor Canyon lies at its heart. You can get to San Bruno in 12 minutes if you drive non-stop from Hillsborough. Just 2.4 miles from the city, San Francisco International Airport can be reached in a 4-minute trip by US-101 North. Some nearby attractions that border the town include Sweeney Ridge Trail on the city’s west side and Green Hills Country Club on the south.
San Bruno Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients. We believe it is of the utmost importance that you feel informed, up to date, and confident in our business relationship. We run our team with efficiency, combining high tech with high touch and being available to you at all times of the day and on weekends. Please contact us to discuss your specific goals; we look forward to working with you.