Millbrae, CA Neighborhoods
Explore the top-rated communities in Millbrae, California. Browse through each of our detailed community pages to get various information that will help you decide on getting that perfect home!
Homes for Sale in Millbrae, CA
Millbrae is a suburban residential enclave in San Mateo County, California, mainly developed, with single-family homes accounting for most of the region’s real estate portfolio.
Millbrae preserves its “little town” vibe even as its industry is booming due to its constant connection to the expanding airport and associated tourism. Because of the new San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Station, the city planned a significant downtown makeover to coincide with its opening. The San Francisco BART Station opening will substantially impact mobility and tourism in Millbrae. If you would like to understand more about the city and its charming neighborhoods, please do not hesitate to contact us. When it comes to first-time homebuyers in Millbrae, California, our team is here to assist you with your search.
GREEN HILLS COUNTRY CLUB: Green Hills Country Club, located near Millbrae, was founded in 1929 and created by renowned golf course architect Dr. Alister MacKenzie, who also designed other notable courses such as Royal Melbourne, Augusta National, Pasatiempo, Cypress Point, and many others. The course is frequently described as the hidden gem of the San Francisco Peninsula because it provides a green belt in the city’s heart that is home to numerous wildlife, such as the red-tail fox, that would otherwise be unable to thrive in an urban environment. Moreover, it is maybe the only part of the city where natural creeks continue to run above ground. Golfers can take advantage of this 18-hole course in the heart of the lovely city of Millbrae in California.
TOP-RATED SCHOOLS: Saint Dunstan’s, a Catholic church, serves as the only private school in Millbrae. Millbrae School District (MSD) comprises four public elementary schools, namely Green Hills, Meadows, Spring Valley, and Lomita Park. The school district also governs one middle school in the city, the Taylor Middle School. Millbrae is served by a single public high school, Mills High School, part of the San Mateo Union High School District. Despite years of state funding reductions, Millbrae has earned recognition as a community with excellent schools educational institutions in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout California.
SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT: Millbrae is well situated about 1.5 miles west of San Francisco International Airport, making it a handy location for locals and visitors. It takes less than 5 minutes for residents to go to the airport, which helps attract more homebuyers to the city due to the airport’s convenient position. If residents want to take a vacation out of town or out of the country, they can do so with ease and in a short time, thanks to the neighboring airport. It also contributes significantly to the growth of tourism in Millbrae. Visitors may spend more time enjoying the area rather than commuting for a few hours from the airport to their place of accommodation.
Millbrae Market Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Millbrae, CA
- In Millbrae, most of the stunning residential houses have been appraised, with market selling prices between $1.05 million to $3.5 million on average.
- Starter homes in Millbrae may be purchased for between $500,000 and $900,000, making it a fantastic choice for first-time homeowners looking for low-maintenance neighborhoods.
- The most popular residential home types in Millbrae are elegant single-family homes, which account for the vast majority of the city’s dwelling units. Multi-family houses, condos, apartments, and townhomes are among the several housing options available in the area.
- The architectural styles of the homes in the area are primarily Contemporary and Mid-Century designs.
- The interiors of luxury Millbrae houses are lavish, and the exteriors are distinguished by their high-end exterior feature.
- Generally speaking, the great majority of homes have three to five bedrooms on average.
- In accordance with the size of the home, several properties are constructed to include anywhere from two to three bathrooms, depending on the layout.
- The interior living space can range from 1,000 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft, and floor plans are usually available in various layouts to meet the needs of individual buyers.
- The majority of the lots are between 0.10 and 0.34 acres in size.
- There is only one available vacant lot for sale in Millbrae at this time, which can be acquired for $1.3 million, offering 0.32 acres of lot size.
Latest Homes for Sale in Millbrae, CA
Millbrae Neighborhoods Map
Millbrae is a Californian city located in the northern segment of San Mateo County. The San Francisco International Airport is to the northeast, San Bruno is to the northwest, and Burlingame is to the city’s southeast. It shares its southwestern boundary with San Andreas Lake. Hillcrest Boulevard is a major thoroughfare that goes across the city and is regarded as one of the primary entrances to Millbrae’s neighborhoods.
Millbrae Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients. We believe it is of the utmost importance that you feel informed, up to date, and confident in our business relationship. We run our team with efficiency, combining high tech with high touch and being available to you at all times of the day and on weekends. Please contact us to discuss your specific goals; we look forward to working with you.